الموقع الإلكتروني Crown Jeddah Beverage Can Factory
HR Manager Assistant
Reporting to : Human Resources & Administration Manager
Responsibilities are focused on helping or working on behalf of HR Directors and Managers to accomplish HR-related tasks. Involved with all programs and services that relate to company’s human resources department. Work for all administrative nature fields involves documenting grievances, terminations, absences, performance reports and compensation and benefits information.
- Compiling reports and spread sheets of HR activities.
- HR presentations.
- MISHR reports for the plant manning.
- Prepare plant Manning budgets for the plant as per the Sales and operations budget & forecasts.
- Prepare detailed MISHR classification files in monthly basis.
- Prepare plant STD and Act working hours, absenteeism hours.
- Participate in recruitment efforts, posting job advertisements, organizing resumes and job applications.
- Co-ordinate recruiting, hiring and training new employees also included. Gathering information on new applicants, contacting references and informing employees of their hiring status.
- Preparing new employee files. Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Orienting new employees to the organization and setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.).
- Assist to get proper answers to employees questions, deal with investigations for any disciplinary actions.
- Serving as a point of contact with service vendors and providers.
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings, maintaining calendars of HR management team.
- Administering employee performance appraisals, employee training details, department training matrix.
- Administer and supervise employee accommodation facilities.
- Maintaining records and files for all types internal and external audits.
- Arrange and handle company social meetings and parties.
- Prepare and raise PAR for any major expenditures.
- Responsible for outsourcing temporary workers for any emergency situations.
- Responsible for service contracts – Hotels, Pest control, waste disposal, HKP, Repairs etc.
- Must be Saudi National.
- Must have English communication skills.
- Not more than 40 years age.
- Should have Master Degree from any recognizable western Universities in Human Resources.
- Should have minimum 7 years working experience in similar role.
- Hard working, initiator, customer service attitude and team player.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.crowncork.com/careers/com →